[squid-users] Is there a way to modify The Squid default signature?

From: LE ON <mjardeli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:43:31 -0300

Hi all,

Is there a way to modify The Squid default signature?

I was trying to put err_html_text as default signature but it doesn´t accept
all the text.

This is what I am trying

err_html_text <BR clear="all"><HR noshade size="1px"><ADDRESS>Generated %t
by %h</ADDRESS></BODY></HTML>

I would like to modify the Squid default signature to show local time and
not show caching proxy software with version the %s per security reasons

Is there a simple way to modify it without rewriting all ERR pages ?

I now that with err_html_text I need to rewrite ERR pages but I will put
just a %L and if I change it I will only change the err_html_text.

Many thanks in advance, Leon.

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br