Re: [squid-users] Is there a way to modify The Squid default signature?

From: L E O N <mjardeli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:51:10 -0300

OK, thanks for your help, I already read. I was wondering that was an easier
way to modify the default signature than modifying all ERR_ pages to add our
own signature and if I had to change rewrite all pages again.
Why err_html_text doesn’t accept this kind of line ?

err_html_text <BR clear="all"><HR noshade size="1px"><ADDRESS>Generated %t
by %h</ADDRESS></BODY></HTML>

Cheers, Leon.

>From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
>To: LE ON <mjardeli@hotmail.com>
>CC: squid-users@squid-cache.org
>Subject: Re: [squid-users] Is there a way to modify The Squid default
>signature?
>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:31:30 +0200 (CEST)
>
>On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, LE ON wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is there a way to modify The Squid default signature?
>
>Yes, by adding your own signature to the error pages. See the Squid FAQ
>entry on how to write custom error pages (or the entry on how to replace
>the signature..)
>
>Regards
>Henrik

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br