[squid-users] is there any redirector program that runs on Windows NT?

From: Pudjo Mulyono <pudjo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:12:10 +0700

hello all,

Im dealing with Squid NT from Guido (thanks to him) but I have problem
finding some redirector programs that can works fine on Windows NT.

My goal is to redirect any denied request of some banner images to a blank
images, coz its annoying to see Internet Explorer always trying (or
waiting) to get the denied images. On the status bar of IE may appear like
this:

"(5 items remaining) Opening page http://some_domain.com"

IE wont stop request till the requested images proceed done.

Not like Mozilla, it will stop request since it knows those images are denied.

regards,
pudjo
Galerinet Cybercafe
http://www.warnetguru.com