Re: [squid-users] URLs with no .s in them

From: Daniel Corbe <dcorbe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:41:24 -0400

Now that I look a little closer, I think I see what the problem is

I have squid compiled --enable-pf-transparent and --enable-poll because
I want to use PF's transparent proxy support

However

I'm getting that error message now when I have PF enabled

Doesn't work for any site. Looks like somehow the hostname portion of
the URL is being stripped off???

rdr proto tcp from any to any port 80 -> 146.82.194.227 port 8080
pass in all
pass out all
pass out proto ospf all
pass out proto ospf all

That's the only rules in my pf.conf file