[squid-users] Squid authentication to Windows 2000 Active Directory

From: Herman (ISTD) <herman_ang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:19:34 +0700

Dear all,

I have one Windows 2000 domain, and I wanted my Internet users to use
authentication when they wanted to connect to Internet. My question is
that possible to configure squid to authenticate to Windows 2000 Active
Directory ? Since it could be rather bulky to assign another user and
password other than the Windows Domain authentication.

Regards,

herman