RE: [squid-users] Squid authentication to Windows 2000 Active Directory

From: Herman (ISTD) <herman_ang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:39:28 +0700

Thank's for your input. My squid proxy was implemented about 4 years ago and at that time I found so little resource about authenticating squid directly to my Windows NT 4.0 Domain Controller. With the advance of Windows 2000 Active Directory and authentication feature of Squid, at present there exists so many workarounds for this need.
Btw, I am still playing with the squid authentication. Thank's for all your suggestion.

Regards,

herman