[squid-users] bypass msauth on cache peer parent

From: Tan, Kian Tiong <kiantiong.tan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:42:16 +0800

Hi all,

I have two proxy servers, proxy B (child) is configure to point to proxy A
(parent)

Proxy B ----> Proxy A ----> Internet

Both are using msnt_auth to authenticate users to access to internet.

proxy B is not allow to access directly to internet, the configuration I use
is:
cache_peer <ipaddress-proxyA> parent 8080 0 no-query default

How can I bypass the authentication of Proxy A from Proxy B?? There are
other group of users connecting to proxy A and must use authentication on
Proxy A.

Warmest Regards,
Tan Kian Tiong