RE: [squid-users] bypass msauth on cache peer parent

From: Tan, Kian Tiong <kiantiong.tan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:44:04 +0800

Hi,

I use the never_direct allow all on proxy B, and is not working. If I take
out the authentication from proxy B, the authentication on Proxy A will keep
prompting for userid and password for several times, I key in the right
passwords and still block from accessing internet thru proxy A.

Any comments?

Rgds,
Tan