[squid-users] How does the delay pools actually work?

From: Fighting_the_war <Fighting_the_war@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:39:19 +0700

I've read the book from www.squid-cache.org and the book "Squid: The
definitve guide" and FAQ of squid. But I can't understand the way how delay
pools does it's jobs.

I think the definition "bucket" have no mean in bandwidth shaping. In those
books, it only is a threshold for squid to start it's bandwidth shaping.

Anyone can tell me the way squid technically does bandwidth control?