RE: [squid-users] Antivirus

From: Herman (ISTD) <herman_ang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:31:09 +0700

Dear Martial,

By the day, does squid support ICAP ? However using iwss we will have some kind of cascade proxy, is it possible to install iwss on the same machine of squid to perform http, ftp traffic filtering. We are currently using e-Trust CA Antivirus on the squid machine. The problem is though the real time monitoring already enabled, still our user can download virus from internet (sample virus file from www.eicar.org). It seems that the eTrust act later when the virus file already in the cache folder.

Regards,

herman