RE: [squid-users] Antivirus

From: Herman (ISTD) <herman_ang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:33:59 +0700

Dear Dieter,

How do you configure trendmicro with squid, is it like proxy cascading ? Is it possible to install both squid and trendmicro on the same server. Currently we are using e-Trust with squid installed on the same server, though the real time monitoring of e-Trust already enabled, to my astonishment our user still can easily download virus from internet (www.eicar.org).

Regards,

herman