RE: [squid-users] squid and firefox

From: Prashant Kumar <prashk@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 21:56:42 +0100

I've given up on this design now Henrik as it does not solve my problems
and am rewriting the design doc to remove proxy auth and do all client
side custom GUI auth (perl/GTK maybe) against mysql.

But as a temporary fix I would kill the browser from the server doing an
ssh or something. Can you tell me how many times an ext acl is called by
squid .. is it for every request? That ttl thing is a bit misleading.
Ext acl is the only option for my helper to record the client IP
address.