RE: [squid-users] Multiple requests from one user has stopped service

From: Trevor <trevor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:10:20 -0600

Jason,

I added the following to my /etc/squid/squid.conf configuration file, when I
had similar problems with the squid proxy as you are having. I am using the
binary version of squid as well. Haven't had a problem in 6 months, and
consider the issue closed.

Simply add the following lines to your squid.conf configuration:

half_closed_clients off
server_persistent_connections off
client_persistent_connections off

-- Trevor.