[squid-users] Problem with squid_ldap_auth

From: <ashish.uchil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:18:47 +0530

Hi all

I am using squid_ldap_auth to authenticate users in a Win 2k Domain .
I can authenticate users which have authority to log on to all workstations
.
If an user which has authority to log on to only selected workstation fails
authentication with the squid_ldap_auth.
I have tried including squid servers hostname and IP address in the list of
workstations the user can log on to,but no luck.
Could anyone please help me with how i can authenticate such users as all
my windows users are authorized to authenticate only to their desktop.
Would be grateful if anyone can suggest a resolution.
Thanks in advance.

With Warm Regards

Ashish Uchil

Tata Consultancy Services