[squid-users] Java applet authentication

From: Rupesh Kumar Mishra <rupesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 14:28:35 +0530

Dear List,

I have installed Squid on RedHat Enterprise Server 2.1 with PAM Auth.
Now when I visit a page that has java applet , squid prompts for
authentication to run the applet and when I enter the user name and
password it executes the java applet.

Now the problem is when I visit a page with more than 1 Java Applet I
have to authenticate for each applet. Can anyone tell me how do I
authenticate Just once i.e. just for Proxy authentication and not for
Java Applet authentication.

Best Regards,
RKM

Rupesh Kumar Mishra