[squid-users] User groups

From: Simon Walters <simonw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:27:00 +1200

Hi, I have squid running at a school, and it currently allows and denys classrooms. I know how to use ncsa authorisation to get users and passwords, and will change to it when I've got everything sorted. There are several things I need to know. I want to still be able to allow and deny classrooms, and I also want all the teacher logins to always be on. How do I make 2 types of users (teachers/students) so I can do this. Would the acl section look something like this?:

acl allow TEACHERS
acl deny D_SEVEN #Classroom
acl deny D_EIGHT #Classroom
acl allow STUDENTS