[squid-users] proxy_auth

From: <Jim_Brouse/PYT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:48:56 -0700

I do have proxy auth working to access any page with the following:

acl AuthorizedUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow all AuthorizedUsers

But when I comment that out http_access allow all AuthorizedUsers to allow
out a particular user to access one site only I only get DENIED for the
site listed in acl.dstdomain and all other domains.

Below is the acl settings to allow only one user to one particular site.
acl acl.dstdomain dstdomain /etc/squid/acl/acl.dstdomain
acl acl.users proxy_auth /etc/squid/acl/acl.users
http_access allow acl.dstdomain
http_access allow acl.users
http_access deny acl.users

Jim