[squid-users] Squid + SSL CA.

From: Ivan Doitchinov <id@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:46:21 +0200

Hello all,

I am using squid V2.5.STABLE1 on Red Hat linux and I am trying to set up
an SSL proxy (CONNECT method). It all works fine except that I can't
figure out how to add my own CA certificate in order to prevent a TLS
Unkonwn CA fatal error. I googled a bit and found out that this should
be configurable through "sslproxy_*" directive in the squid config file,
but I could not find a list/description on these directives... I only
found a mention to "sslproxy_cafile" which does not seem to be
recognized by my squid.

My squid was compiled with "--enable-ssl" and "with-openssl=/usr/kerberos".

Thanks,

Ivan Doitchinov
esmertec ag