[squid-users] Squid stops with a 131 MB access.log

From: Flavio Borup <borup@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:02:32 -0300

Conectiva Linux 8 Kernel 2.4.18 (Conectiva is a Brazilian distribution based on Red Hat)

For the second time in less than one month, my Squid stops when the access.log reaches 131 MB
There is some limitation in log file sizes? (Pentium III-500, 128 RAM, /var with 3.6 GB free)

My logrotate does not work (when i use logrotate with debug, state that logrotate.status could not be fond, but the file was there, with chmod 777)

I do a squid -k rotate and the logs were roatetd correctly

Someone can send me a sample of a logrotate.conf/logrotate.d/squid files?