RE: [squid-users] one thing that annoys me

From: Prash <prashk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:18:51 +0100

Thanks for the interesting link, David.

But squid list is devoted to helping by sharing info. So there should be no
such thing as "reply to sender only". If everyone replies to
squid-users@squid-cache.org then atleast we have a guaranteed archive entry
which will eventually benefit other users. I don't think anyone bothers with
posting a summary here. The only group I've seen which summarises after
every problem resolution is hp unix group.

Cheers,
Prash