RE: [squid-users] one thing that annoys me

From: David Brodbeck <DavidB@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:20:41 -0400

I prefer it the way it is. I can reply to the message author by just
hitting 'Reply', or to the list as well by hitting 'Reply To All'. It gives
more options than I'd have if Reply-To were set to the list. Besides, the
way it is now reduces list traffic by preventing accidental posts to the
list.

This article I found a while back sums up my feelings on the matter pretty
well: