Re: [squid-users] one thing that annoys me --- and another annoyance...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:40:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Tim Neto wrote:

> Since a rant is started. I would like to complain about persons
> posting with "Return Receipt" enabled. Damn obnoxious!!! :^()

Fully agree.

And even worse is people using "blind" out-of-office autoresponders
responding to every message received via the mailinglist..

The first should be possible to filter out in the list server, but as I
never have Return Receipt's enabled in my mail programs it has never
bothered me. If someone reminds me about which message header is used for
this I may get to the point of implementing this filter if it is not
already..

The second is a significant problem and usually results in the person
being kicked out of the list by manual action with a "gentle" notice on
why. Some of you may have experienced this...