Re: [squid-users] one thing that annoys me

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:34:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Prash wrote:

> I absolutely love this list because of so many helpful people around but one
> thing that annoys me is when you hit reply it replies to the user instead of
> "squid-users@squid-cache.org" which is what it should do.

Use a mail program capable of participating in a mailinglist discussion.

messages sent via the Squid mailing lists are fully instrumented with
information about the mailinglists, including where to post follow ups.

> Can I request the administrator to enable this "reply to:
> squid-users@squid-cache.org" please?

Won't do. This causes much worse problems, and has been debated to death
already all over the Internet. See above. End of discussion.