[squid-users] unusual service time

From: Bikrant Neupane <bikrant_ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 08:44:56 +0545

I am running 6 trans-proxies on FreeBSD 4.9. Everything is running smoothly
except that I am getting high service time in just one of them. This only
happens during off hours when the number of request/traffic is negligible
compared to that at peak hours. If there were any hardware issues then the
problem should had reoccurred during the peak time as well. If it is a
network problem then it should have affected all the proxies. It is
happening just with one proxy and only during off hours.
Has anyone observed this before??

with regards
Bikrant

---