[squid-users] [Squid]ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED

From: deborha malka <deborah_malka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:05:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm new in squid, and I have configuer it without
authentication and it works very well. But when I
introduced the PAM authenticatio, now it dosn't work
more.
Here is my configuration :
authenticate_program /usr/local/bin/pam_auth
acl AccesMachineWindows src
192.168.9.201/255.255.255.255
acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow password
http_access allow AccesMachineWindows (an unique IP)
http_access deny all

pam_auth is with root's SUID (chown + chmod)
in my /etc/pam.d/squid file, I have :
auth required /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so
account required /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so

and I have dowloaded the radius module, and in my
/etc/raddb/server I have :
127.0.0.1 secret 1
192.168.9.201 secret

Although just with pam_unix.so, it doesn't work !
In the access.log file I have TCP_DENIED/407 ...
and in the HTTP reply from the proxy to the client :
ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED. And when I'm entering login
and password, nothing happens !

If someone can help me, ... it's a very long time that
I'm on this problem !

Thank you for advance ,

=====
Déborah Malka