[squid-users] how to remove an object from cache?

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:07:28 -0400

Hello

Our company hosts a web site off-site at our ISP. Whenever I update the
website, it takes squid days before the clients in our LAN can view the
updated version.

If I temporarily turn off squid, the clients get the new version. If I turn
it back on, the old version is served.

I don't have access to the ISP's servers to set the HTTP headers, such as
last-updated.

How can I remove our site from the squid cache when I update it, so that our
LAN clients can get the new version?

Thanks.

-A