Re: [squid-users] how to remove an object from cache?

From: Hendrik Voigtlaender <hendrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:26:08 +0200

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-7.html#ss7.5

If you have the bandwith, you can disable caching that site completely,
similar to the default QUERY:
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY
acl my-web-server dst x.x.x.x/32
no_cache deny my-web-server

We use this to make sure that all our local servers are not cached.

Regards, Hendrik Voigtländer