RE: [squid-users] Re: how to remove an object from cache?

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:39:32 -0400

Thanks Adam and aID. This is just what I wanted. But one problem:
When i try to run the squidclient program to purge the object, I get this
error.

bash: squidclient: command not found

I looked in the FAQ but maybe I'm missing something? Where can I get
squidclient from?

Thanks so much for your help.