[squid-users] Re: squid auth NCSA + client IP ?

From: Adam Aube <aaube01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:38:20 -0400

Varun wrote:

> What I want is client IP + username and password.
> Howto combine the two ?

There is an external acl helper that allows you to match usernames with a
specific IP, though the name escapes me right now. IIRC, the helpers are
under helpers/external_acl in the Squid source tree - take a look and see
if you can find it.

Also, search the archives - I know this has been asked and answered before.

Adam