Re: [squid-users] Squid Caching and Second Proxy Server

From: James Collins <james.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:22:50 +1000

I can see that this would be a security risk in the real world, but because
we have a highly secure network between our servers we do not see this as a
risk to us.

Anyhow, to try and get a fix for this problem, (without joining the squid
developer group and adding it myself) can squid be setup that when it
receives a username/password, check this with another proxy server to see if
it is correct like a remote password server which we also use here?

--
James Collins
Technical Officer