Re: [squid-users] hardware requirements

From: <alireza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 00:53:47 +0430 (IRST)

1) Yes you can include you .TXT to suiqd add this line to your squid conf:
acl porn1 dstdomain "URL OF YOUR .TXT FILE"
I tested with a file with 2.3 M size. it works but do not forget whenever
you start the squid it will use many memory.
2) yes it will affect you performance becasue your memory is very low.Why
don't you use another program for filtering like squidguard or
dansguardian both of them are free and compatible with squid.

Alireza