[squid-users] wccp router is not redirecting the traffic

From: Stand H <hstandit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I was able to get my squid to work with a test router,
but it is not working after moving the squid to the
production router. Because of this I think
configuration on the squid is correct and maybe
something is wrong on my production router. It's a bad
luck for me as the test router was taken to somewhere
else, so I'm unable to test it again.

When I ran "show ip wccp" the "Total Packets
Redirected" is always 0. It seems the router is not
redirecting the traffic to the cache even though it
recognize the cache.

Number of Cache Engines:1
Number of Routers:1
Total Packets Redirected:0