Re: [squid-users] wccp router is not redirecting the traffic

From: Stand H <hstandit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 03:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

    WCCP Cache Engines Visible:
        <my cache's IP>
    WCCP Cache Engines NOT Visible:
        -none-
----
sh ip wccp web-cache
Global WCCP information:
    Router information:
        Router Identifier:                  router's
IP
        Protocol Version:                    1.0
    Service Identifier: web-cache
        Number of Cache Engines:             1
        Number of routers:                   1
        Total Packets Redirected:            0
        Redirect access-list:                -none-
        Total Packets Denied Redirect:       0
        Total Packets Unassigned:            215
        Group access-list:                   -none-
        Total Messages Denied to Group:      0
        Total Authentication failures:       0
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
wccp_router < router's IP>
wccp_version 3
#lsmod
ip_wccp                 1032   0  (unused)
Thanks in advance,
Stand