Re: [squid-users] Segmentation Fault when trying to run any of the Squid 3 verisions

From: Muthukumar <kmuthu_gct@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:23:32 +0530

I have tried to install squid3PRE1-squid3PRE3 on RedHat Linux
and I always get a Segmentation Fault when I try to run squid
after words. It doesn't matter what switch I use to run squid
it always gives me a segmentation fault. I start out with
the -z to build to create the swap directories but it too seg
faults. I have been able to successfully compile and run
squid2.5STABLE5 on my system without any seg faults.

1. Did you compiled and installed the squid3PREX successfully?
2. What is the messages you got when executing squid -z option?

Regards,
Muthukumar.

---
===============  It is a "Virus Free Mail" ===============