[squid-users] Segmentation Fault when trying to run any of the Squid 3 verisions

From: Carl Barton <chbarton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:17:59 -1000

I have tried to install squid3PRE1-squid3PRE3 on RedHat Linux
and I always get a Segmentation Fault when I try to run squid
after words. It doesn't matter what switch I use to run squid
it always gives me a segmentation fault. I start out with
the -z to build to create the swap directories but it too seg
faults. I have been able to successfully compile and run
squid2.5STABLE5 on my system without any seg faults.

Anyone have any idea of what the problem could be?

Thanks for any help...