Re: [squid-users] cache problem

From: Hendrik Voigtländer <hendrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:18:39 +0200

This is probably a bad idea if you have to do this on e.g. 1000 Clients.
If disabling caching for this local sites is an option, I would
recommend to disable this in squid and within the proxy.pac
But I think that the question was "Any ideas what might be happening?" -
and disabling caching for those site doesn't answer this...

Regards, Hendrik.