[squid-users] squid nsca users

From: <curtorkar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:20:53 +0530

Hi Squid users,

I need some help in my user addition. We had used a script that added users
automatically.only the startid and the endid had to be entered. Now since i
have managed to get squid running with basic authentication, i wanted to know
if htpasswd could also be automated to add the squid users automatically. Am
attaching the python file used for automatic user addition. Any one familiar
with python can please modify the file to suit my needs.

Thanks
Walter

This message was sent using NWebmail, BSNL's Webmail Program