RE: [squid-users] Reading Cache of my Squid

From: Harry Prasetyo K <ary_prast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:23:22 +0700 (WIT)

Well, forgive me for my poor knowledge. Therefore i missused words for
explaining my problems. Well how about fetching the URL objects that have
been cached in the squid cache ? How squid can manage the request that is
need to forward to internet or to look into the cache ? Or anyone knows
some program (source code) on C or Perl which can do it ?

i'll be thankful for any help ...
HP

--
** Architecture And Network Laboratory **