Re: FW: [squid-users] Am I doing something wrong ? deny_info question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:35:25 +0200 (CEST)

What what I can tell what you experience is an bug in MSIE where error
messages in response to CONNECT requests is not always correctly shown.

If you have a MS Support contract please file a report with Microsoft to
have this issue corrected in the version of MSIE you are using.

To verify you can try using another browser such as Mozilla or Opera. If
the other browsers works then you have verified within reasonable doubt
that the problem is MSIE.

If all browser models (MSIE, Mozilla, Opera) experience such problems then
file a Squid bug report.