RE: [squid-users] Noob - OWA - Squid3 - SSL

From: Derek Winkler <dwinkler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:33:01 -0400

You only need to modify the cache_peer line, I believe...

cache_peer exchange.domain.com parent 80 0 no-query proxy-only originserver
login=PASS

It's very important that squid listen on port 443 since the OWA server will
not return port number in the URLs.

You may also need to use some other owa specific option, can't remember what
it was, tells the OWA server that there's a HTTPS proxy in front of it so
that it will return https URLs.

Found it, front-end-https=auto.

So it's...

cache_peer exchange.domain.com parent 80 0 no-query proxy-only originserver
login=PASS front-end-https=auto

...maybe, give it a try.