[squid-users] Squid with ntlm and active directory

From: Julien THOMAS <jt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:16:08 +0200

Hi,

I try hopelessly to connect to the Internet through my Squid proxy with
active directory groups.
My domain controller is a windows 2003 server and I have a "G_Internet"
group which contains users who are allowed to go on the net
I use Samba 3.0.0-15 and Squid 2.5-STABLE3-0...
I try to use ntlm authentification but users who are in the "G_Internet"
group cannot connect to Internet...
After research on this mailing list I have found this command "# wbinfo -a
mydomain\\myuser%mypasswd" and I have this response :

plaintext password authentication failed
error code was NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER (0xc0000064)
error messsage was: No such user
Could not authenticate user domaine.kikispace.org\gburtaire%ares with
plaintext password
challenge/response password authentication failed
error code was NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER (0xc0000064)
error messsage was: No such user
Could not authenticate user domaine.kikispace.org\gburtaire with
challenge/response

But this user exists !! I don't understand...

Could you help me please ?

Thanks