[squid-users] [squid-user]passive FTP and the PORT command

From: deborha malka <deborah_malka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:28:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I have a squid proxy version 2.4STABLE6, and I use it
for both HTTP and FTP.
When I type an ftp address in my browser (MSIE or
Netscape), I have a problem:
 it connects to the site, send the PASV command , and
after that, send the PORT commande !!! Why, if it is
in passive mode ???

Sorry for my poor english,and thanh you for advance
for answering me as soon as possible,

=====
Déborah Malka