[squid-users] Accessing external links from allowed sites

From: Adam Engel <adamengel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:45:46 -0400

Hi all

At my business employees are given access to sites that will allow them to
do their job. There are a few sites that access external sites within their
own webpage. Examples are mapquest, it uses an external site for its maps.

There is one site in particular that has links to every county in the
country on it that my users are required to use. Is there a way with squid
to all users to click on those links within the site and still be allowed to
view them? Possibly like "If the webiste is called from an allowed site,
then that website is also allowed".

Thanks,
Adam Engel
Network Technician