Re: [squid-users] acl help

From: Hement Gopal <hementg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:47:33 +0200

hi all

ok, i've managed to sort this out myself.

looks like it was the syntax of the text files i had created

heres's the solution

i created the two ACL's pointing to different txt files

acl files url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/etc/banned-files.txt"
acl files url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/etc/banned-sites.txt"
acl banned-clients src -i "/usr/local/squid/etc/banned-clients.txt"

and the sytnax of the files are

banned-clients.txt
::::::::::::::
146.141.59.230