Re: [squid-users] User login

From: Aquileo García Blancas <aquileo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:50:28 -0500

You must create:

First
acl localhost src 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 # an acl with the
local ip's This line is optional
acl iprestricted src 192.168.0.1 # an acl
with the ip to be restricted

Second
acl userrestricted proxy_auth userabc # an acl with
the user to be restricted
# An acl extern with the pages that the user will be have access
acl wwwaccessuserabc url_regex "/etc/squid/wwwaccessuserabc" # This line
is optional

Third deny all others ip's and grant the access to ip an user
http_access deny iprestricted !userrestricted
http_access allow localhost iprestricted wwwaccessuserabc
# If you don't want restrict to specific pages, just remove wwwaccessuserabc