[squid-users] filtering solution

From: Rodney Richison <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:05:31 -0500

Hi,

I need a solution and figured it would start with squid. Need to implement
filtering at a small library to get compliant with the law. However, they
will need the ability to temporarily turn off filtering on ANY machine if an
adult so desires with a password. Kinda like "bess" if any of you are
familiar with it.

Could you guys point me in a direction please? I've loaded dansguardian,
but see no way to let them turn the filter off for say 30 minutes if they
desire.

Thanks in advance.