[squid-users] Re: Re: Authentication MSNT y NTLM

From: Adam Aube <aaube01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:48:48 -0400

Please don't top post - it makes the discussion harder to follow.

Enrique Charry wrote:

> --- Adam Aube <aaube01@baker.edu> escribió:
>> Enrique Charry wrote:

>>> I have configured MSNT y NTLM working with domain; but some users
>>> in browser, a password prompt pop-up.

>> So it works for some, but not others?

> It works good; but in a moment a password prompt pop-up.

So users can access the first few pages via the proxy fine, but then
authentication pop-ups appear? And this happens for every user?

Does increasing the number of NTLM helpers help?

Also, what version of Squid are you using, and what NTLM helper?

Adam