Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Authentication MSNT y NTLM

From: Enrique Charry <enrique_charry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:17:36 -0500 (CDT)

Dear List:

I continued with problem, i have Squid/2.5 Stable 4;
How do I incremented number NTLM Helpers?

My configuration is:

auth_param ntlm program
/opt/epmbogota/squid/libexec/ntlm_auth EPM_BOG/ECMDC01
EPM_BOG/ECMFILE01
auth_param ntlm children 9
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes
auth_param basic program
/opt/epmbogota/squid/libexec/msnt_auth
auth_param basic children 4
auth_param basic realm Squid 2.5.STABLE4
auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 hour

Thanks You!

Enrique Charry

--- Adam Aube <aaube01@baker.edu> escribió: > Please
don't top post - it makes the discussion