[squid-users] authentication

From: Payal Rathod <rpayal99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
In my branch office has Win2k machine as PDC. Now I
want to try my Linux squid lapto authenticate users
from that machine and allow/deny access. I don't know
anything about MS-Windows. What do I need to do to
authenticate against windows box? I need something
easy and encouraging to work on. I am not able to
guess how can squid access windows machine for getting
usename and password. Do I need samba?
I just know basics of Samba.

Thanks a lot in advance.
With warm regards,