Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: time in logs

From: Tim Neto <tneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 08:47:53 -0400

Hello Peter,

The answer is "No". However, if you have time, you could re-compile
Squid and integrate the C code from the "ctime" program I sent you.
Then send the patched Squid build back into the Squid development. My
work here at KCL is not allowing time for development. So if you have
the time, it would be nice to have humane time stamps in the log file.

Tim

Timothy E. Neto
 Computer Systems Engineer Komatsu Canada Limited
 Ph#: 905-625-6292 x265 1725B Sismet Road
 Fax: 905-625-6348 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
 E-Mail: tneto@komatsu.ca L4W 1P9